Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Half Broke Rusty

Okay, so I attempted to ride a horse after reading Half Broke Horses. I was able to pull myself over the thing's bony rump, dig my foot into its side, and then I was flying. It was glorious and breathtaking. I had never gone so fast in my life, or felt so terrified and exhilarated at the same time. I was just getting used to the thing, but then the cashier from Vidler's pulled me off and told me I was too big to go on it. That was a waste of 10 cents, let me tell you. I didn't get the chance to take a picture of myself on it, but I do have a picture of my amazing horse:

Okay fine. The picture isn't mine. I couldn't find my own picture of Rusty (thank my computer for that) so I got one off the internet- but it is still Rusty! Just, an older picture of him. And he's not so, broken. Or old. Or worn out looking. But whatever state he is in now, it is not (completely) my fault! (Oh, and thank you to whomever I just stole that picture from.) 
Okay, so here is the exciting part... A real picture of me riding a horse a few years ago.

Oh, yeah. I am awesome. And it is 100% genuine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment