Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ship Breaker

Since I'm snowed in for the weekend, I fear that the adventuring will be put on a hold for a little bit. But I do have a ton of books to review, so I'll just get that out of the way first.
Ship Breaker. Umm... yeah. So this kid Nailer has kinda a stinky life having to tear through ships looking for scrap metal, and then he finds this swank girl on a ship, and is about to cut off her fingers thinking that she is dead so he could get her expensive rings and well, she wasn't dead.
Awkward.
So Nailer helps this swank girl Nita, and they go on this adventure, and then, well, that's it. That is pretty much all I can say without giving away the whole story.
So while I might be writing this in a slightly scathing and sarcastic tone, it was well written. The plot was a little slow, but it was interesting and the exciting parts where maybe too much so. It is worth the read despite the slow middle part. So, um, yeah read it. 3/5 stars and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment